What just makes you wanna kiss someone?

Ever have that feeling where you just want to pucker up with that person next to you? Was it because they said something special? Was it the way he/she looked at you? Are they just plain sexy? Sexual tension maybe?

Seriously what are those things that make you want to kiss the person in front of you on the spot?

Most Helpful Guy

• For a long time I didn't believe it was possible to temporarily lose control and kiss someone. I thought that was just an excuse jerks used to get physical with a girl (and sometimes it is) but I was proven wrong one night to my surprise.

I was sixteen or seventeen and on a hay ride (I'm from Oklahoma) with several people around the same age. It was a nice, warm, summer night and cheesy love songs were playing on the radio for all to hear. I was there with a girl I didn't even know all they well. She had dated a friend of mine some time before and we just sort of wound up sitting together on this hay ride. As the night went on, it got a little chilly and she scooted closer, so I put my arm around her and continued to enjoy the ride. Then, sort of out of the blue, our eyes met and I kissed her. I swear I didn't even mean to and she was a little surprised. Afterwards I was embarassed but also pretty happy.

I suppose that night it was combination of many factors, but ultimately it was mood that did it.

What Guys Said 5

• Lots of things! I nice smile, laughing, a general sense of joy being with them, being "cute" or silly, the "look" (the "kiss me, stupid" look), pouty lips or lipgloss, being lovable, wanting to cheer her up (especially when she's got that lost-puppy look or "nobody cares about me" look), the mischievous grin, the lips-puckered-look when drinking from a straw (looks like she's puckering up for a kiss), biting her lip, licking her lips, having hair flop down over her face, being caught in the rain (I know it's cliché, but true), being together on a sunny day (sunlight can be a surprising turn-on)...I could go on and on, but basically many things and situations make a girl seem kissable. :) The REAL trick is refraining from doing so if your attraction is currently one-way-only! lol

• Attraction. But I didn't act on it. My self-control is overwhelming. :9

• A smile like yours ;)

• Yup, I had the same feelings but never kissed them on the spot.

It's just you find the person attractive and it makes you wanna kiss.

• Well,initially its attraction then feeling comfortable being yourself around that person and knowing the person smells really good.

What Girls Said 2

• that little sparkle in their eye with that cute half smile/smirk. :))

• a smile, sometimes when he's on his xbox, ha ha he looks way too cute.