Would you date someone with prosthetic......

Lets say someone you met was amazingly hot, and you hit it off with them, but you realize their hands or feet are fake. Would this be a deal killer for you? What if it happened after you all started dating?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hot is hot.

What Girls Said 2

• I honestly don't think a prosthetic would be a deal breaker. However, if I found out that the guy had a prosthetic after we started to date I might be a little bit mad. It depends on how well we knew each other previous to going out, of course, but if he couldn't tell me that before we were dating I would be skeptical about the level of honesty I could expect from him while we were.

• I haven't been faced with this situation, but I would like to believe that this wouldn't matter to me. Personality is far more important than anything physical.

What Guys Said 1

• Missing both hands is a pretty major handicap, so that might be a problem for me. I know it's shallow, but it's the truth. Now, if we had been dating for some time prior to this injury, it would be a different story.

Prosthetic feet and legs on the other hand are light years ahead of prosthetic hands in terms of replicating real limb function, so that might be something I wouldn't even notice immediately, and I don't think that it would be nearly as big a deal as a missing hand(s).