Why do guys take so long to kiss us?

its been a while. is he shy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Why is it up to the guy to make the first move? You women are constantly bitching about equal rights, well use some of them.

What Guys Said 6

• lol its only took me 2 min into the first date but I got a full left wide open palm to my face so next time I'll try and back away b4 she can smack me. And yh he's probably shy so just look at him in the kiss me way and hell do it or bite your lip while you're looking at him. ( might give him a boner aswell tho haha)

• because law suits are expensive, and if a girl doesn't want to be kissed, she can freak out in a variety of ways.

If she wants to be kissed, she has to let him know. And not by doing something like pointing her shoes at him, or flicking her hair. Because guys do NOT notice those things.

• how about you kiss him?

• Thanks for a detailed backstory there, helpful. SHOOTING INTO THE DARK - Insecurities are making him doubt whether you want him to kiss you. Damn it woman, you've got your rights now so you can't say we HAVE to make the first move. Man up woman.

• Because we never know what you girls want! We aren't sure if you want it, or if you'll slap us because you don't think it's time yet. Initiate it, he'll follow and initiate in the future. Make sure you let him know that you like it and want it to happen more. It's hard to read girls, you try to put all of these subtleties into your words and actions, when guys are just really blunt and straightforward. We can't understand all of your signals and hints.

• HE HE HE HE Yeah it's because we're shy! :D

What Girls Said 5

• Does he know that you like him and that he can kiss you? All guys are different, some just take it more slower than others because of lack of experience or low self esteem. If you both like each other then make the first move and kiss him first. Solve the problem instead of waiting for him to.

• it took my teenage daughters boyfriend a whole month to kiss her and he had plenty of chances AND her permission LOL. finally she was like screw it and kissed him first and he was over the moon. Of course after that he had no problems in the kissing dept. He just really couldn't muster up the courage to make the first move and he would beat himself up after every opportunity telling her he should have kissed her when they were together. Do him a favor and go ahead and make the first move.

• I agree with the guys on this one. If he isn't making any moves, then you take the lead.

• In all honesty., maybe your nasty.

• probably unsure how you're feeling. you should go for it next time