I hate dating! I wish I could go from single to a relationship

So I met this amazing guy 3 weeks ago at a friend's Christmas party. We totally hit it off and have been hanging out ever since. The first night we kissed. We went out for dinner and drinks the next week...he spent New Years Eve with me and has come over a couple other times just to hang out and watch movies. My problem is I hate the unknowing part of dating! When we are together everything is perfect...we have the same views on life, love, values etc. We both have pretty busy lives as I work full time and he is a current full time student. I guess I just get a little sad that he doesn't text or call more. I start to get insecure, and I hope it's for no reason. So, I guess my question is...am I being crazy and over analyzing the situation? We're not little kids...i'm 25 and he's 27.

Most Helpful Guy

• You seem to really like this guy and it seems he spends a lot of time on you. Here is a secret, if a guy spends a lot of time on you, he is interested in you. Yes, dating is a little bit scary because when we date we open up are hearts and minds to people that we don't know all that well at first, but we still do it in hopes that they will do the same. And about calling or txting, who says the guy need to initiate a conversation all the time? If you want to talk to someone just talk to them, you said it yourself, "We're not little kids."

-L

What Guys Said 1

• it sounds like you have a wonderful situation a lot of people wish they were in. just chill, give it time, you're young. and if he doesn't call or text enough, then the easiest way to solve it for you to just call or text him first.

What Girls Said 1

• If there is no problem with the actual guy, I say you stay in it for a little while longer. You've only started dating 3 weeks ago. It takes time for a relationship to get into the full swing of things so you just need to wait it out a little while longer. Trust me, if you end it now there will always be that little voice in the back of your head wondering what could've happened. Just be patient and things will all work out.