Guys: What's one word of advice you want girls to know?

Can be anything...something you feel is important for a girl to know...maybe something you could never tell a girl in person

*Im bored so I have nothing else to do lolz

Most Helpful Guy

• Ya know when little kids freak out about wild animals etc? and their parents tell them "it is just afraid of you as you are of it"...bingo...lol...Alot of girls seem to think guys are just arrogant, and go around trying to get down girls pants all day...and I'm sorry to say that might evne be the case. but not for me. I want nothing more than the typical suburban home with a wife and children...and dating is just a means to find a girl to share mt life with...infact If I never marry I'll see my life as selfish and unfufilled (Not bashing anyone who doesn;t want to marry...this is just what I feel I need for my life). Also, sex is something people abuse today I think. I woudln't ever hav einterocurs witha girl I wouldn't be willing to raise a baby with..because that is the end result. As for rite now, I'm 20 years old...out on my own..paying for my place and taing care of myself..taking a few classes at a juco and trying to hopefully become a teacher someday (thats my ultiamte goal) But no way could I raise a kid rite now..and I really hate the idea of abortion so I would want a girl who also doesn't believe in that and would never kill our baby. Birth control is of course a good thing but I say ultimately...I won't be having sex if I am not willing to deal with any consequences that might arise, which includes a possible new born.. All these weekends spent drinking, and hooking up...just not appealing to me...I love to hang out and meet people..but there is no way that I coudl be satisfied living that way...I think my greatest joy would come from spending my saturdays taking my children to the park, my best nights spent reading them bed time stories, and of course at the end of the day falling asleep next to the person I want to share it all with. But girls seem very fed up with a lot of guys and I don't blame them. Not to mention all the violence, rape, etc...it makes women so angry and rage filled that they want to demonize us all. I just want girls to now that I have my priorities and my dreams and not some shallow mind that only cares about who he can nail in bed this weekend.

• well hey thanks for the personal answer :)...It gives me hope hearing from guys their not all about f**king and leaving...appreciate it.

• no that's what this question was all about, to say what you want girls to know and you did that :) and your so right. Most girls need to hear that.

• That's really sweet! Thanks! =)

What Guys Said 6

• Accept us for who we are. You're not forced to date us, but if you are going to go into a relationship, don't try to change his habits and such. You can safely suggest things, or even ask if he doesn't do certain things around you (like smoking or what not). But don't try to date then change him.

• Thanks for the advice...yea that makes sense and your totally right...(but sometimes hard to follow lol :P)

• don't be a bitch

• hey hey if its that time of the month its a free pass for us, don't say otherwise ;)

• ok, just be cool the rest of the time. I'd probably be pissed if I had to go through a period every month too tho :)

• men are obvious, so the subtle hints you drop are usually noted but the thought process ends there. Be straight forward

• hmm interesting because I'm so not straightforward...im the give off subtle hint type lol...thanks for the advice

• Odds are your best guy friend is probably in love with you

• Don't be a dumbass.

• men are very literal, don't try to find meaning in what we say, the meaning is in the words

What Girls Said 1

• good question. a guy's mind is so confusing