How does one diffuse an awkward situation?

So, I'm in my last 2 years of high school and this girl and I have a "thing" we're not dating and its quite complicated, but its been like 4.5 months so we are quite close.

It seems everyone my age is awfully judgmental and will jump to the wildest conclusions and as a result she's a little afraid of PDA, but there must be something to distinguish us from just friends, so I have to find the balance. However, often when I hug her in school it quickly becomes awkward (now I know "its only awkward if you make it awkward" but its not me, its her making it awkward) I was just wondering if there's a way I can diffuse the awkwardness of the situation so the contact or affection can continue and still seem (for lack of a better word) "cute".

If there's any other information I can add to assist in you answering this please tell me, I'll watch ardently.

01
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• The only thing you can do to break those awkwardness is to put humor into the conversation.