When was your first kiss? and how'd you feel about it?

first kiss as in french kiss.. ;P

Most Helpful Girl

• college. ha ha I was a late developer

What Guys Said 2

• I strongly reject your implied thesis that only a French kiss counts.

Anyway my first kiss was in a bar parking lot after a date with Megan, a blond single mom who moved here from Ontario. Anyway, it was nice, right!

• Ohh yuck! I was in middle school and I made out with this girl behind the school gym. She seemed REALLY into it and she acted like she knew what she was doing but she was acting like she was trying to swallow the lower half of my face. lol

What Girls Said 5

• I was about 12 when I had my first French kiss:) it was Halloween and we were on a bridge over a lake. The scenery was amazing, however the kiss wasn't. I had a disgusted look in my face through the whole thing. So either I just wasn't ready for it, or my boyfriend at that time was just a really bad kisser.

• My first kiss was when I turned 14. It made me feel nervous at first because I didn't really know what I was doing. But after I felt excited and amazing and even more in love.

• i was about 10 :$. young I know. but I had been with him for 3 months and stayed with him for 7 months, and it was in his bedroom, it wasn't that bad tbh. xoxo

• I was 14. it was horrible.

• Like a year ago? It wasn't that good...way too much slobber. BLEH.