Whom do you love the most?

OK, just think before you answer and remember you're gonna choose only 1 of them

for me I'm gonna say my mom

and maybe jenni lee :) "kidding"

• Mom, dad, stepmom or stepdad
    43% (3)83% (5)62% (8)Vote
  • Girlfriend, boyfriend, wife or husband
    29% (2)0% (0)15% (2)Vote
  • Daughter, son or other family member
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Best friend
    28% (2)17% (1)23% (3)Vote
  • Some celebrity, figure or scientist
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
4|7

Most Helpful Guy

• Your poll is not good I think, three pole are related to family . but I choose dad, mom ,

0|2
    0|0
    • i just wanted to be more specific about family members and thanks for sharing

What Girls Said 4

• Myself! lol

0|1
    0|0
  • my two young brothers :)

0|0
    0|0
  • My mom.

1|0
    0|0
  • You didn't have sister listed so I chose best friend. I'm an identical triplet and I could never choose between my sisters so they're a package deal for who I love the most.

0|0
    0|0
    • you should've chosen "daughter, son or other family member" :) thanks for sharing

What Guys Said 6

• Mom, definitely wouldn't be here without her for starters (and dad too, lol), but she's just mom, can't top it.

0|2
    0|0
  • whoever my secret admirer on here is

0|1
    0|0
  • God, parents, and my significant other. In that order. Eventually, the SO becomes more than your family. At least that's how I see it.

0|0
    0|0
  • jenni lee the p*rnstar?

0|2
    0|1
  • I love my hobbies, not anyone in particular. People suck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Wow, girls answered best friend and boyfriend and only one of them answered mom or dad, just to show how messed up those girls are. How can anyone be that ungrateful to love somebody in this life more than their mother or father.

0|0
    0|0