Is it bad I'm 19 and never even been on a date?

questions up there^

Most Helpful Girl

• No ,basically. If youve never found that someone who interests you then there is nothin wrong or bad with you its just a case of you have year own life and youve gotten on with it. As far as I see there are waaaaaay too many pple so concerned with being in relationships these days that it only seems ab-normal not to be in a relationship. Seriously just enjoy the life that you have and eventually you can't help but find someone in the future when year ready :)

FYI: I'm almost 19 and never been on a date either.

What Girls Said 4

• Um...NO. lol, how is that bad? So you didn't find someone you liked... or they didn't like you back... not a big deal. I'm 17 and I've only dated 2 guys as of yet, even though I've been asked out more times than that.

• :LOL nope because me I experienced dating when I was 21 already hehe there's nothing wrong on it,and your still too young just don't be in a hurry because it will happen in a right time :)

• No. I'm 19 and I've never been on a date.

• Never been on a date, never had a boyfriend, never kissed a boy and I'm 19, too.

What Guys Said 3

• no dude I've plently of friends your age and none of them have bn on datestheir just shy and dnt no how 2 act round girls. maybe your just the same.

• i'm 23 and never been in a relationship

• Nope. Could be you're shy, could be you've never found a girl you were interested in enough to ask out, etc. Anyway, it's not a race. You go on dates when you want to.

Good luck.