Should I call? GIRLS HELP!

So I met this girl at a party few weeks ago, got her number and never contacted her. I saw her again at a party, I asked her if I could buy her dinner sometime, and she replied, yes. I told her I would text her the next day but never did. I feel like if she really wanted to go to the dinner, she would have texted me. Should I ask her out anyways?

Most Helpful Girl

• In my own world I believe that e man shld make e first move.Also don't you think it feels like she z desperate if she texts you 2 chek whethr you stil takin hr 2 dinner.Come on you a e 1 who askd so you shld call.

What Girls Said 4

• You said you would text her about taking her to dinner. If you still want to take her to dinner, YOU text her. YOU said you would text her so why would she text you?

• first mistake: you didn't contact her after you got her number.

second mistake: you didn't contact her to make plans after you asked her out to dinner.

if you're serious about this girl, you call her.

• TEXT HER!

• well she's saying the same thing about you. "if he really wanted to go out to dinner, he would have texted me". You should def text her first. She's waiting for you to do it. Be the man !

What Guys Said 1

• Hey are you shy or what, She gave you her contact no. , and you asked her for dinner, she said yes, Now why you are waiting,

Don't do late, maybe some other guy let her fly.

Good luck