Girls would you consider dating a guy that is 2-3 years younger than you?

It's all in the question ? would you do it ? Yes? No? Maybe ? So... and please specify ;)

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know, it would depend on his maturity I guess. I guess I'm mature for my age and I would need someone to have a decent convo with. Also since I'm only 18 myself, that would probably mean that they would still be in school which I would feel a bit weird about, but if they were cool enough then yeah. But another thing that would stop me is the fact that I can go out clubbing and stuff now I'm 18 and if they are younger then me they cant, so at my age there would be a lot of differences in what I could do, and what they aren't legal to do yet. But if I was older and they were legal to drink etc, then yea, age wouldn't stop me.

What Girls Said 9

• If they were at least in their twenties then yes (preferably late twenties)! Would want to give them time to mature! lol

• If I really like him then I would, but it wouldn't matter anyway! Age shouldn't be an issue in love! ^-^ And 2-3 years is hardly anything, if you think about it...

• Definitely NOT! Unless like the other girls are saying... *HAVE* to both be in their twenties or older!

• yes there's nothing wrong with that..my boyfriend is 29 and I am 26.. :)

• I guess...I mean it's only 2-3 years, so it's not much of a gap. If he was more than 3 years below my age then no.

• Most likely no because that would he like dating my little brother! I can't stand the thought of dating someone his age!

• yes, my boyfriend is 21, and I'm 23.

• No but only because I like older guys. Plus I'm only 17

• I kind of have to since I look really young and the only guys that are confident enough to ask me out are at least 18 months younger than me.

What Guys Said 0