Is dating someone with autism weird?

so there's this boy with autism that likes me and he's really cute and nice and seems normal to me but I don't want people judging me if I end up dating him. Is it weird ? :S I'm so confused I don't know what to do :((

Most Helpful Guy

• People with autism are pretty much just like other people. If anyone does judge you, it means they are narrow-minded bigots. And do you really care about the opinions of people like that?

What Guys Said 1

• Well you should just hang out with him for a while before you start dating him and see how you feel, if you really really like him after spending time with him, then it shouldn't matter what other people think.

What Girls Said 1

• i agree complety with the guys!

this is about you and him, if you feel for him, and you know what you want but other people's opinions are what's holding you back, then that's not a good enough reason to keep yourself from what you want