Is 27 years old too late to start dating?

I'm 27 years old, but I haven't gone on any dates since high school because of shyness. Is it too late to start dating again now? Women my age are... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• it is never too late to get back in the game. I'm sure you will be surprised to find out how little women really care about your past dating/sexual experience. they would probably much rather have you be this way instead of having way too many relationships and sexual partners. it makes them feel more special :] as long as you treat them well, that's all that should matter! and lucky for you, you are at the age where women are really seriously trying to find a good man to settle down with or be committed to. they are over the games, and trying to go for the "bad boy."

good luck!

• That worries me a bit, I don't want to settle down with the first woman that agrees to go on a date with me. Are there any women that are past the bad boy phase but before the settling down phase?

• yeah definitely! I just mean they are more mature and are willing to have a more adult relationship, and usually they are much more accepting of people.

• Agree. I'm 27 and past my "bad boy" type. Now I'm interested in a shy guy who I find more interesting and secure to be with.