Kiss her or tell her I like first?

I met this girl in the cub and she was all over me giving me all the signals, touching my leg, hands telling my I was really cute everything, and this was after she told me she had a boyfreind.

So understandably I took that as meaning she didn{t care that she had a boyfreind she still liked me. I talked to her she asked if I had a girlfreind, she asked me if I liked any girls which I read inbetween in the lines as meaning her.

She asked me what type of girls I liked and then I asked her what type of girl she would like for me, the girl she described for me sounded like her!

So I told her I liked her and she said she thought I was great and everything but she already had her prince charming. She still wants to meet up so do you think I should still go for it and try and kiss her does she just wanna have a bit of fun on the side?

Let me make this a bit more clear, I not really bothered about her , I don't really care either way. She's very iberal and I got the sense that she was fine with having some fun. This was over a period of 10 days ot all in the club.
Her boyfreind lives abroad and has been away for a few months, they were only togther 10 days before he left and freinds before that. She's cool and everything so I like hanging out with her
I have other girls I like and she knows it, if she keeps on flirting with me then she w┬┐must want more no?
I think my mistake was telling her I like her as opsed to showing her I liked her... by tellling her she had to take in to consideration her boyfreind and that made her feel guilty.
By telling her I like her I left her to make the decision, letting things just happen she would of been in the moment and it would of been something that just happened

Most Helpful Guy

• Essentially she has shown that the is interested she is testing to see if you are serious. You aren't you want to fool around just talk strait up like that. Make it clear that you aren't going to mess with her existing relationship that you are just going to do your thing and she can still go home to her "Prince charming at the end of the day".

Here are a couple examples. Her "I already have my prince charming." You "That's good because I am no prince charming, I will ruin you." or "That is cool he can take you out to breakfast after we do our thing." or "So we should meet up later does 9PM work for you?".

What Girls Said 10

• RED FLAGS. not white. red means get the hell away from white means its OK to go. She is a red flag

1. don't mess with another guys territory

2. if she is not willing to break up with her boy friend then she is just using you the minute he comes back its "who the hell are you"

3. If you stick around you may get to wrapped up in her and in the end you will be the one who is hurt whiles she has someone to warm her up at night with a clear conscience and you feeling like crap

4. If she even breaks up with him for you who is to say she wouldn't do the same thing she did to her boy friend to you.

xoxo ~ Good Luck ~ xoxo

• I've been in her situation and as that person she thinks its flattering that you're going after her and she likes the attention but at the same time the more you try she's just going to feel smothered by you and by that point not even like the attention

as bad as it is almost all girls are attention whores. at least every girl I've met, some just don't admit it and I'm sure more of the girls here who have answered to this, know she's using you for attention from experiencing it themselves

you should more on its only a matter of time before she pushes you away anyway, once she gets all the attention from you she wants and once it gets old

don't waste your time, I'm sorry its not working out like you were hoping!

• put yourself in her boyfriend's place...would you want to find out that some random guy your girlfriend met at a club was putting the moves on her? I'm pretty sure you'd be kinda pissed.

say you do go for it anyway...how do you know you're the only one she's "having a bit of fun on the side" with? or what if you fall for her and fun's all she was after? what if her boyfriend finds out? there are just so many ways that this kind of situation can wrong. I think you should just move on and find someone who isn't attached and out seeing if she can still reel guys in because it's a fun thing to do on the weekend when her boyfriend's not around.

i can't make your mind up for you, but I've seen people do this stuff before and it's never worked out for the best so I can at least tell you that. good luck.

• Most of your argument relies on the fact that he's looking to have a committed relationship with this girl. It sounds to me like this guy thinks she's hot and wants to fool around for a bit. If something else grows from that, great, but you're looking too far into it right now. If I was a girls Boyfriend and she was flirting with other guys and one of those guys kissed her I wouldn't be mad at the guy, its understandable he'd want to kiss her because she's hot, I'd be mad at the girl for leading him on.

• I'm notinterested in being in a relationsip with her nthing serious anyway, plus she knows I like other girls and she even said I should go after both girls at the same time be with both of them and see who I like more after lol

• like I said, can't make your mind up for you and you're going to do what you want to do no matter what anyone else says so just go do it and damn the consequences :)

• She is an attention whore plain and simple. Don't kiss her and don't pay attention to her that is just what she wants. She told you plain and simple that she already had her prince charming so what does she want from you? Attention, or maybe your penis lol. It is up to you as I can't tell you what to do. But be careful attention whores tend to bring destruction and drama with them so watch out!

• she just likes the attention.

it doesn't mean anything to her. when you have a boyfriend you miss all the attention, which I bet is why she even went clubbin in the first place.

(some girls do go out with their friends for some drinking and dancing only though)

• I'm not completely understanding her answer, but if she flat out told you she doesn't like you then don't waste your time. She might just wanna have some fun, but do you really want to be just fun?

• She never said she didn't like me, she just said she already had her prince but thought I was great though and we should stlll meet up

• ask her out first, don't just randomly kiss someone if you don't know they like you back...

• We have all the girls (without my reply) disagreeing with you having a go at her, and most guys agreeing that you should go for it! I still don't think you should have a go at having fun with her until she breaks up with her boyfriend. For pure simple fact that even if both of you are plainly thinking of having fun, things may take a nasty turn if it gets complicated. The choice is yours. Please put something at the end of it every time should you decide to give it a go at her.

• Don't get involved with that drama you are better than that. Don't let some girl in a club catch your breath. Let someone else who will actually care about you.

• It seems like she's just leading you on. Having a bit of fun behind her boyfriend's back. I'm sure you wouldn't want her to do that to you if she was your girlfriend. You can find a way better women.

What Guys Said 10

• I wouldn't get involved with that. You don't even know the boyfriend... she's cheating, sure, but that's not to say what would happen if he found out. It sounds like she's the type of girl that you like, cause she sounds easy, but that's just me reading between the lines. All in all, its drama and you should avoid it. On the flip side, when did you guys talk all this? was it all at the club? She could have been intoxicated and not 100% clear what was going on, otherwise, if she said all that stuff a different day, well she'd probably treat you like she's treating her current boyfriend. If you're looking for an easy lay, I'm sure there's some prostitutes on the side, with less chances of disease. (Just sayin)

• It should be OK, I haven't met one cheater that wouldn't make time to cheat. Its in their nature to cheat. Go for it, but take condoms too.

• Go for it, but don;t expect much of anything out of this, and don't develop feelings. She seems to not care at all about cheating and who knows how many guys she's done this to at clubs. If you're looking for a longer term thing, this girl just waved a big red flag in front of your face

• She's obviously a cheater right? So if you get with her she will cheat on you too. Simple.

• im not gonna read all that but she was in the club

i took this girl to the dance (she has a bf) and she was all over me just like what you said but she was just having fun

i think you should tell her first caz if you kiss her and she doest actually like u, she's gonna cut your balls off in a sec

• If she is not married, show her something else to get her mind off of him.

• Kiss her. Life is a competition. You shouldn't give a damn about her boyfriend.

• Exactly! If you tell her, "hey, I like you," it's the equivalent of asking: "would you like to have sexual relations?" before sex. Total mood killer, total way to give time to guilt to set in. Just do it. Kiss her, man.

• I think you should try it,

• Just tell her that you like her. Don't kiss her first. This kind of drama happens in movies :P

• That's girls for you.