Do guys care about kissing experience?

i'm 16 and have never really made out with a guy yet. will the next boy care if I'm not experienced? I mean, I don't want him to push me away and be like, "EW, you suck..." or something... =\ opinions, please? thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry! I was faced with this same situation: a boyfriend of mine had had a girlfriend he went fairly far with, and I'd never done anything of that nature, not even made out. It really does come naturally. Just be very aware of your saliva/tongue, and swallow excess saliva while kissing (if possible). It's not embarrassing, I promise!

Just relax and let it happen. If you need more help/tips, I recommend videojug.com. Good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• well not really I wouldn't mind you could always learn something new and don't worry about it cause all guys are looking for true love well some of them are at least like me

• Any dude shoukd want to be a girls first. Or at least I would. Anyway no it shouldn't matter

What Girls Said 1

• no matter how many make outs you have or haven't had, you will always suck at the begining with a new person til you get a sense of what there makeoutstyle is so don't worry about it