We barely dated but I can't get her out of my head, why?

We met in the summer whilst travelling and hung out/hooked up for around a month. Not long but we pretty much spent every day together so bonded quickly. We had a great time, a good connection and great chemistry but went our seperate ways when we went home. We attempted a LDR for a month but with college and everything just starting again we just couldn't commit. I'm seeing someone else now and so is she but I still miss her and think about her often. I thought I would've forgotten about her by now but I still wonder what she is doing. We still keep in touch infrequently but it's always great to hear from her. I don't know what to do? I feel guilty for liking someone else more than my girlfriend but don't see the point in telling her as I don't realistically see a future with the other girl (as she lives far away, has a boyfriend etc). Should I stop communicating with the other girl and try to work on things with my g/f? Is my girlfriend not right for me to be thinking like this? Am I in love with this other girl? I'm completely lost at what to do!

What Girls Said 1

• I think it sounds like you want to be with this other girl. You need to be honest with your girlfriend and tell her the situation you are in and you need to tell this other girl how you feel. It is a difficult situation for you to be in and it will be very hard for you, but it's not fair on your girlfriend to have feelings for another girl - you can not be with someone just because you think you can't get the person you actually want! No one should ever be second best! Things have a way of working themselves out, and if it;s not meant to be, then it;s not meant to be. Good luck

What Guys Said 1

• Come on bro, crap or get off the john. If you are crazy about this girl, and you think about her all the time, tell her. Put yourself out there and be a man and accept what she throws your way. It's not even remotely fair to your current girlfriend to treat her like a fistful of aspirins. It's going to be hard, it's going to make you vulnerable to serious pain, but sometimes that's what it means to be a guy. Either commit a little bit to your current girlfriend, or find out where summer-girl is and go get her, my man!