What is EXACTLY too much?

GUYS -i need help on this one.

1. when a girl txts/msgs you to see how you are doing and you don't reply -why would you not reply back?

2. obviously one of your answers would be "i never got the msg/txt" or "no credit .but I would have replied back if I did",

when would be an OK time for the girl to reply back, because

it's hard to not make it seem like were overbearing or

desperate that we want you to reply back.

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls communicate very quickly and fluidly, and tend to like to follow up on messages as immediatly as possible, rarely ever leaving a loose thread. Guys are less worried about communication with others, I personally will recieve emails that ilicit a response, but will not get back to the person for days or weeks. When I recieve a text, I will look at it and respond if it is urgent, but otherwise I'll stick my phone back in my pocket and fequently forget to ever get back to the person.

So.

1. Slipped his mind / didn't feel it was urgent / felt like he could wait until actually talking to you to give an anwer.

2. Don't pepper him with more messages if he doesn't get back to the first one. Wait several hours, or a day to give him a chance, then try again.

What Guys Said 4

• Give him some time. Most guys are not attached to thier phones by the hip. and don't check them nearly as offten as girls.

Wait for three hours, then txt him agin, perhaps giveing him something to talk about.

• i always reply back but in a case with a girl I like I am going to start not replying back to see if I can get her to like me...she likes me as a friend. I had a girl tell me to do this since it will drive her nuts...and judging from your question it seems like she might be right...

i personally wish I could find a girl who I could just be straightforward with and not play games but sometimes you have to play the game to make her appreciate you more...just text him again

can you go answer my latest question and give me your opinion?

• I think these type of poeple need a Psychatriast . Replying back does not make our swiss banks empty.

• The same problem I have with this girl ,its some crazy thing that some girls/guys do these days , they don't txt you back or at least explain why they didn't do so ,

What Girls Said 2

• In some case.if the guy doesn't respond back to you right away meaning he might not be that too into you and sometime he reply back because he is being niced. I don't think we ever going to know when is exactly too much.lol Not many guys going to come out and say I think you annoying unless he doesn't like you period and he avoiding your texts/phone calls. I don't buy the excuse that some guys are not attach to their phone because guys and girls are attach to their phones period. You just have to find out if he really into you and why would you want to continuing to talk to him when he is ignoring you most of time. I bet you if he is into he would respond right back and if he is busy, he would say busy and text you back later. Email might be different story but text/phone calls are very easy to analyze.

• There are many answers to this. Perhaps it's because they are busy at the time or they didn't hear their phone right away. Maybe they were playing soccer, in class, at the gym, eating dinner, taking a shower. Don't obsess over when he's going to answer back because eventually he will if it is in five minutes or 5 hours. If he doesn't he may have a valid excuse. And if he never does and stops talking to you than he isn't that into you.