I'm a 24 year old male who still hasn't dated nor ect....

my situation is that I live in a very urban neighborhood the Bronx New York I lived in the bronx all my life, an I don't have any friends. I've never dated a female spoke to one on the phone hugged or kissed a female, but I'm heavily into video games, and when or if I try talking to a female I would start to sweat heavily or I would just walk away I'm a very handsome person and I'm into mixed martial arts. theirs no such things in the bronx ny as book clubs and those type of things that other states have. By the way I'm still a virgin and when I try to talk to a female 2 things happen they ither they get intereset in me and when some other person talks to them and they loose their interest in me and leave me for that other person what should I do

what can I do so that females won't loose interest in me and that won't leave me for the other guy and the bad part is I can't stop talking about video games or technology gadgets.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm in a similar boat and I am 21. I play a lot of video games, I love technology, Astronomy, big big on music. Love to play guitar, getting into piano, etc etc. But a girl doesn't always want to hear about you, she wants to talk about herself. When holding a conversation, make sure that you include her life in it as well. Maybe state what your interests are, and ask what hers is as well. The idea of the conversation is that it mingles. Neither side talking too much about them self.

I know, I may not seem like the greatest candidate to give advice given my love life, but honestly me not being able to talk to girls, hold a conversation, have one interested in me, or anything like that has never been a problem for me. It's often other things that block my relationships. I often find myself actually a very "smooth" talker.

• Okay lets just say all I can actually talk about is video games and technology gadget I'm beeng sirious so its like one day a female would be into me the next she will be like hmmmm who are you again...

What Girls Said 2

• HAVE CONFIDENCE! the reason they're losing interest is probably because they find out you lack it. After you meet someone who becomes interested, keep telling yourself that she wants you & if you act that way, she'll be less likely to lose interest. & also maybe try and meet a girl who is interested in the same things as you are, that way it doesn't matter how much you talk about them. There are girls like that, trust me I know some haha

• My problem is if I'm away from my video games I would download a sh!t full of games to my htc evo. and enjoy from their clubs is not my scene because I can't dance at all

i don't do bars because I don't drink. and I don't do coffee shops because I hate coffee.

• Yes have confidence. That's sexy to girls. If your good looking it should come easy to you. Trust me don't be so stressed about talking to girls. Just believe in yourself and be who you are. Don't give up so easily. I suggest laying off the video games. That's a turn off to me. Go out to bars and some clubs. There are plenty of women out there to pick from. Hope this helped :)

• Well than try not doing that. And anyone can dance. just have confidence. At bars, than just have a soda or something. You just got to get out in the world if you want to meet someone.

What Guys Said 2