Thinks he's too cool to hang with me?

ok so there's this guy whos kinda my friend. my friend has a huge crush on him, so when she was over my house I told her to call him.when he picked up the phone he started instantly calling my friend a "retarded bitch.'' and things like that. then he put his friend on the phone and allowed him to say rude and disgusting things to my friend. I was so pissed off that I called them d***s and ended the conversation. they call back two seconds later starting up the same crap. the sad part is that he was me and my friend,friend before those other kids. so is it just me or does he think he's too cool to hang out with me? or is he just showing off to his friends? either way he's getting his ass kicked on monday...

Most Helpful Guy

• haha, yeah guys do that sh*t just around there friends, I'm almost certain he wouldn't say that sh*t in person. you only called him a d***? you gottta learn how ta talk more trash then that

• oh trust me I couldve said way more than that...but its hard to when its your friend

• ah I say much worse than that to my friends just playin around... hey I'll just give sum examples for the hell of it.

ex. f*** you, you fat ass **** licking backstabbing two faced mother f***ing dike!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• Then forget about him, he's not worth your time.

• You know even if he thinks he's hot stuff, or too cool for anyone its all in their mind, guys like tat ain't cool.

• I think that those guys are total jerks, they are scum. In fact, forget about those douche-bags. (Pardon my language). Believe me you and your friend will meet guys who actually are sensible. :)