Why would a cheating man care if his mistress dated other men?

I'm a 21 year old woman I been with this 32 year old man for a year now he gets very jealous when I talked to other men regardless if its my friends or just a random guy. he doesn't want me dating other men he says I'm his b***h and my n***a why would he care what I do when he has a girl?

Most Helpful Guy

• He is just insecure and possessive. Probably why he can't score women his own age (no offense). It's like those guys in college that are trash and can't get any college girls so they date high school chicks.

Find a REAL man, that knows who he is.

What Guys Said 2

• in my opinion that's too big of an age difference for you to date, but oh well, it's your choice

• It all boils down to how he perceives women, and it sounds like he perceives them as property he owns. In his mind you are his, just like his gf/wife is his. I'm not a psychologist so I can't explain it beyond that.

What Girls Said 0