Age Old Question: Can a guy and a girl be just friends?

I think the question is pretty self explanatory.

What are your views on guy-girl friendships?

Can they ever be friends without one falling for the other?

Can they be best friends without any sexual tension?

Most Helpful Guy

• i think everybody has a friend of diferent sex is normal I have a lot of girl that are my friend and I don't have no intension in having nothing with them but still you will always look at her sexualy because is natural if she is pretty or if she is not

What Guys Said 4

• I guess it would be easier if either one has a partner. It's a lot trickier for 2 single persons if they click and has a lot in common. But it's definitely possible.

• I think it really comes down to first impressions on this one. If one side started out attracted, that's how it's going to be. If both parties were not attracted to each other, I think they would have no problems being friends without tension.

• nah girls are lame to hang around. with guys you can talk how you want and what you want to talk about. So no girls are not only more boring but a pain if it means its a only friends thing

• yes, ugly people exist

What Girls Said 2

• Yes boy and girl can be friend. As for sexual tension I've never have problem before and I wouldn't agree be friend to a guy I'm sexual attract to. You're only going to hurt yourself more.

• yes, I have several guy friends that are awesome...I could never date any of them because they are not my type...but its cool to hang out, and play video games.