edward is cool hahaha

vampire or werewolf

hot or cool

fire or ice ?

0|0
9|10

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• I haven't seen the Twilight movies, though I always root for werewolves. You can't see Jack Nicholson in Wolf and support vampires afterwards.

1|0
    0|0
  • Team Dracula...a REAL vampire, not some homo Ken doll

4|3
    0|0
  • I saw a werewolf once. He was doing some mental sh*t.

I'll probably go with Edward, since he looks like a f***ing junkie, and that's cool. And everyone calls him a sparkly homosexual, so we could like, connect, that way. But I think if we hung out, I'd be very despairing of him, hahaha.

1|0
    0|0
  • team alice, would impregnate

2|0
    0|0
  • I don't like the penis but I happen to think tyler lautner is a sexy beast and I don't see how edward and jacob are on the same level, its always been a mystery. I didn't even understand the obsession with robert paterson until I saw him out of twighlight, mostly because of his accent

0|0
    0|0
  • BTW: Edward is a sociopath.

0|0
    0|0
  • Team Alucard.

0|0
    0|0
  • how bout team those movies are f***ing retarded.

1|0
    0|0
  • harry potter made generations of people dress as wizardss and stick brooms between there legs, people dress up for games etc but nothing has invaded every aspect of the internet as twilight, vampires should not sparkle.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Beastiality and Necrophilia? Hmmm... that's a toughie.

Either way they're both overly controling and sort tempered...

7|2
    0|0
    • I'd go with beastiality unless the dead body was still warm

• nah I'll go with team Damon and team Stephen from vampire diaries..they actually kill people, and give the girl they love some space..unilke Jacob and Edward who are extremely obsessive and controlling

1|1
    0|0
  • Jacob is so hot!.

BUT...

Edward it's been love from the get go.

For Bella ,Edward..for myself Jacob:)

1|0
    0|0
  • Team alex! link

1|0
    0|0
  • Neitherrrr.

Buuuttt if those are my only choices, I'd pick Edward. He has better powers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Team Buffy. She'd own both of the bitches.

0|0
    0|0
  • I WISH ALL YOU TWIGHLITERS WOULD REALIZE IT'S A F***ING FICTIONAL MOVIE AND YOU JUST SOUND LIKE A DUMBASS WHEN YOU ASK SHIT LIKE THIS AND OBSESS ABOUT THESE PEOPLE! GET A F***IN LIFE!

1|0
    0|0
  • choke on a banana.

2|1
    2|0
  • edward is hot

1|0
    0|0