Online relationship?

do you believe in online relationships?

is it possible that you will fall inlove with your chatmate?...

Most Helpful Girl

• all things are possible, I have heard of stories before of that happening

What Guys Said 2

• Online encounter shows one, consciously manipulatable side of a person. Often, it does not reflect the person's persona itself. Therefore... Sure, they exist, but work out well on a rare occasion only. Only if the "image" and the "reality" don't differ too much. :P

• dont work.

What Girls Said 7

• Possible but I'd think it be hard to keep going with it.

• iv been in like 2 online relationships and theyboth ended the 1st one I broke up with him cause he wanted me to do things over webcam and I was not about to do that, and the 2nd one he broke up with me cause there was a big age difference like I'm 16 and he was like 24, I thought I loved him but then I thought how can I love someone I don't really know. so I believe in them but you just end up gitting hurt. I really thought I loved him and we ''dated'' for 3 1/2 weeks to 1 month

• not a Love relationship but a friendship relationship yes :)

• I'm talking to a guy online, and I can say I love him. But I'm not too sure if we are in love. There is a difference.

• No! Who really takes those for real?

• it's not real. it's a penpal. it's fake

• I've been in one before. I thought I was in love but it's not true. It's all about falling in love with the character and personality the other person has drawn to you. LOve is about honesty and you can't find the total truth with an online relationship dear :)

• how does it end?..how did you realized that its not Love?..^_^

• When some things said or promises isn't fullfilled. Words used right but actions none. You feel empty after a while.