Any girls who would date a guy that is only 5'4''?

Well I'm only 5'4'' and I'm pretty sure I'm stuck with this height now seeing as I'm already 21. I know girls usually like guys who are at least their height, preferably taller, but even shorter girls who are like 5' will only date guys who are tall. I'm not saying this is true for all girls, but I've seen many girls on this website who are shorter than me say they want a tall guy.

So would any of you girls date a guy who was only 5'4''? And please be honest with your answers, I'm not gonna judge you. If you're over 5'4'' then I'll obviously understand your need for wanting someone taller.

Most Helpful Girl

• i'M 5'6 and my boyfriend is an inch shorter than me. It bothered me beyond belief at the start of the relationship but I'm OK with it now. I got past the height difference cause I loved him and invested in many many many pairs of flats

What Girls Said 5

• I'm 5'4" and I dated guys my height and taller never shorter I admit. For a 4'9"-5'3" girl you are tall so I'm sure that is not such a big problem . It has a lot to do with your attitude concerning your height too just be confident . You aren't able to control your height so do the best to feel good on your skin .

• some girls might take it as a turn off, but it really depends on who you are. they will get over the shortness. and actually, their are many girls with things for short guys!

• I'm 5"3

I'd date a guy who was 5"4 but not if he was really skinny. Besides, trainers usually add a couple of inches anyway.

• I'm 5'4 lol...

No, I would not date a guy who is 5'4, I wear heels a lot. So, I would like the guy to be taller than me when I have heels on..

• im only 5'4 too! I dated a guy for a year who was 5'4 too. as long as there as tall as me then I'm usually fine about it!

What Guys Said 0