What do you think of girls dating the 'bad boy'?

do the bad boys ever change? how often?

whats your opinion

OKAAAAAAAAAY

i meant change as in want a relationship but change how they act besides that...

Most Helpful Guy

• what I hate is that the bad boys, assholes, jerks, always get the hot, good-looking, first-rate girls, meanwhile the nice guys, friendly guys only get the second or third-rate girls.

• I agree and I hate that I tend to "go after" the bad guys more but only for the challenge whereas the ones I actually really fall for, are the good guys. so don't worry you'll be the guy the girl falls for in the end!

• what do you mean old?

• like the girls, women are in their 30's and beyond when they start giving the nice guys a chance

What Guys Said 8

• sure, some change but then you won't be attracted to them anymore

• I completely agree with you! I changed from a bad guy to a good guy for my ex... WORST mistake I ever made. I should have never changed for her haha. She lost almost all interest in me. I should have never changed for her, but I'm glad I did for me.

• I was dating a girl and she would constantly buy dinner for me or we would 50/50, ONE time I thought I'd be nice and pay for her, broke up on that day...

• It's her problem, not mine. She'll either figure it out and quit being stupid...or she'll just keep being stupid.

• If you want a guy to want a relationship, you're missing the point. He shouldn't just want you, he should care about you. Selfishness doesn't go away. A truly "bad boy" is selfish, and that will never change. Guys do grow sometimes, but not while they're in a dating relationship. Once he catches the train, he's gonna stop running.

• They can change but only for the right reasons or the right person. It's rare though.

• they change when they get their balls cut off. Next you know he's crying at the theatre duing a disney movie and screams like a little girl when a large rat breaks into the house.

• yeah, bad boys are so cool, I love them because they have confidence and they love women, and I think I'm special and ill chenge him.

• girl=stupid

percent chance of guy changing 2%

• I think women like you that want men to change are idiots, if you don't like him in the first place why change him to what you want?

which at the same time takes all of his pride and masculinity away from him then you dump him I'm guessing? LOL girls

• I meant change as in not be a player and actually like the girl a lot

WHAT are the chances

• Bad Boys will only change for a woman they truly love so your chances are like 1 in 6billion :-)

What Girls Said 1

• i have a thing for bad boys...

gosh they're hot...

follow your heart =)

but bad boys change... wuth a lot of work but they do change... just if they whant or you can manipulate something to help the change