Why do many straight women prefer to hang out with gay guys most of the time?

I;ve come to realize that this is pretty common at least in big cities. In between boy friends a lot of women spend so much time with gay friends they don't meet anyone new.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of women really don't LIKE going out with guys but see it as a way to get free meals and entertainment. They prefer the company of other women or gays most of the time. AS one of the other answers said, gays are a good change of pace from the company of women friends since they do tend to be less judgemental of women's behavior, more deferential.

• That was my feeling as well but thanks for letting me hear it from a woman...

What Girls Said 4

• From the girls point of view, I suppose having that male figure in their lives could fill some sort of void that their ex left them with. Also, hanging with gay guys tend to be almost like hanging with the girls. Except they're often less caddy and 'bitchy' if you will.

But did you ever stop to consider the fact that they hang out is because it's what the guys want to do? I mean, who says it's necessarily the girls that go searching for the gay friends.? Just a thought.

• ha I think this is becuase they can tell us how to dress.and makeup

and they're NOT a 'girlfriend' because we women love to have a guys opinion.and it's easier to hear negative feedback from a guy that's gay.

• I really think it's because they can talk the chick talk and still be cool! They're so much fun to be around, and for me, it kinda feels like they don't wanna piece of ass.at all! haha and that's nice

• I think they like to hang out with gay guys because they are not judgmental and get horny of the girls. They can hang out with them comfortably and talk to them with all there girl issues.

What Guys Said 0