At what age, in general, do most girls want a serious relationship?

At what age in general do most girls want a monogamous relationship that's serious as opposed to just hooking up and playing the field?

Most Helpful Girl

• NEVERRRRRRRRR!

• look like your having a serious relationship with your dog...i bet her likes to do it doggy style...haah

What Girls Said 7

• it definitely depends on the girl. Personally, I didn't want to settle down in a serious relationship until I was about 25, but at the time I was still living abroad, and I knew I wanted to move overseas again for grad school, so I knew I wouldn't be in any one place long enough to have a relationship with any real meaning, so I put it out of my mind.

There are some women who want to settle down immediately after high school, but most that I know had no desire to have a very serious relationship until after university.

That being said, I've never known a girl who "played the field". Generally when dating we'd prefer to be monogamous, even if it's not something very serious. Then again, not every girl is the same.

• If we're talking "in general" I'd say most girls from the age of 18 would be open to getting into a serious long term relationship if the guy was right for them. I'm 18 and have a 26 year old boyfriend who is looking to settle down with someone and I'm not afraid to commit to that at all, despite loving being single and a couple of months ago wouldn't dream of settling down with anyone!

• I'm 17 and I've never wanted anything but a serious relationship...

• That would depend on the girl. Although a 12-year-old who says she wants a "serious" relationship might not even know what it really means.

• Now is pretty good I'm 19.

It might be scary but I can get over it.

• prepare yourself for this answer. I've wanted to get marrid since I was like 5. Of course I'm still single & probably always will be, but it's normal for girls to dream about marriage even when they are young.

• 22

• It really depends on the person..I also believe that if you find the right person you want to be in a relationship with him/her...I can't imagine being in love with someone and still to not want a relationship.

I

• ok, this is just my answer and age...

What Guys Said 1

• from what I have observed, it is generally after high school