I have NO experience...?

So, I was told that by the third date that if you don't kiss the person, the relationship won't go anywhere (or there is no chemistry). Well, does that same rule apply to people who have never kissed, shy and have no dating experience, but they like the person? Because I"m all of these things and I worry about it. Any advice or suggestions? Or ways to fix it?

Most Helpful Guy

• There is the old saying "practice makes perfect." I am not saying that you should go out and start kissing everyone! I would however, say that you already have the motivation to kiss him. you like him! Everyone has gone through this stage! Including this guy. You might say that you want to kiss him, but are shy. Let him make the move to you! Tell him that you want that kiss. An easy way to work into this, is to start kissing him on the cheek, touching, rubbing. Give subtle gestures that could lead him to giving you a kiss. It will also help you open up to him. I still have to use these techniques to open up when I am "twitterpated!" I couldn't even look at the women I love for the first three dates, because I liked her so much, and still believe I am out of my damn league! Good Luck!

What Guys Said 3

• Well, a kiss is beginning of an open approach towards a relationship., so not only it helps open up the individual to future dates, but also one should understand the first pre- requisite for a relation to attan a comfort level ( which is very important)

An intimate kiss or hug is longing of a relation, but one must be fully caution that it is to show love not lust.

• Whoever said that doesn't know what they're talking about. Don't worry about it and let the relationship progress as both of you want it to.

• its okay , there's no rule if they don't feel to kiss each other , maybe next date they'll do it ,

sum people they think they should have sex in the first date , its stupid and meaningless.

What Girls Said 1

• Been there. I think if you're subtly honest with the person you're going out with, then it won't be a big deal. Also, you don't have to do anything that you're not completely comfortable with. If you want to kiss the guy, then go for it, but if you don't, you don't have to. There's no set rule of when you should kiss a guy, or whatever, people just say there is for whatever reason. It's a matter of your comfort level. Instead of kissing him, you could give him a longer hug or something else that you would be comfortable with. There's NO real rule saying that you HAVE to have kissed the guy by the third date.