Before I could say a thing?

My girlfriend(my best friends sister) is a shy cutie around me, we were sitting at in my room yesterday, just softly kissing each other on the mouth and I started getting rough with her, kissing her all over and fast and I kinda forced her to do it and she told me to stop but I didn't and I start hearing her cry so I immediately stopped and looked at her, she had her face turned from me and I can hear her crying. But how can I be sure she isn't upset with me? Before I could say a thing, she ran of the room. She won't talk to me all at. Do think her brother is going kill me?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ever heard of date rape? The second she started crying meant she wasn't into it.

A woman shouldn't have to kick you in the face for you to respect that she didn't want to go there.

As I tell young men all the time, women have to be the gatekeepers of their own body's because they are the one who can get pregnant, so this means that women are in control of sex, at least in the beginning of a relationship. So, if she doesn't want to respect it or get used to being alone.

Or the alternative--get arrested for taking a girl where she doesn't want to go.

Your choice.

Also understand that she may be so upset that she may never forgive you or get over it--she could feel assaulted or worse.if she is as young as you this could have been very scary and traumatizing for her

You should still apologize but you may have ruined things for good.

• I totally agree, and also a side note for being arrested... that wouldn't be the end of it most of the guys in prison/jail don't take kindly to sex offenders there is a good portion of them that end up dead in there.

• I know, but this kid is young and seems to feel bad, so maybe he will learn from this and not do it again...

What Girls Said 8

• She probably feels violated. She said stop, so she obviously felt uncomfortable and wanted you to STOP! You've obviously messed up, and she has the right to be somewhat upset with you for intentionally doing what she told you not to.

As for making it up to her? Call her and explain to her that you know what you did was entirely wrong. Don't try to defend your actions. Admit that you're at fault and that it will never happen again. Be convincing, and she'll believe you and give you another chance.

Oh and I doubt she will even tell her bro. It's not like you raped her haha.

• It was fairly close to a rape--that is probably why she started crying--he was pushing her down and forcing himself on her--it is good she started crying or he may not have stopped...

She needs to stay away from him...this kind of behavior usually escalates...

• U need to stop once she says no, not to wait till she starts crying. Yes, in the court you'd be penalized for this with long days of jail, but her brother should kick your ass for doing it. Why did you that? Do you have some sexual control issues? You sound like you're concerned about her because you're seeking for advice, but then why do such thing in the first place? It doesn't make much sense. It will be hard for her to trust you, so treat her right and be patient, because it might take a long time for her to trust you again, if ever...

• Yeah stop means stop and no means no. Just the fact that she was asking you to stop and she was crying and you wouldn't listen to her showed her you have no respect for her, so yes, she's probably really offended. And hopefully she doesn't tell her brother because as friends you're supposed to have respect and reverence for his family. If you ever get the chance, let her know how sorry you are and hope for the best.

• If she was my sister I would get a guy friend to beat the sh*t out of you! Why the f*ck would you do that? If you want to make it better between the two of you, you better beg for her forgiveness and never do that to her again. Stuff like that can mess up a woman's trust of all men for a long time. You need help.

• Honey, you may be in big trouble. What you did is a violation. In a court of law, I'm pretty certain you would be prosecuted for rape.

• she said stop and you didnt.put yourself in her shoes. you need to go to prison

• do you love her? I think you should find a way to make it up to her but like maybe singing to her a song even if you sing horrible or bring her flowers. tell her exactly how you feel and don't kiss her wait until she kisses you. she might still be shocked because of what you did. you should be the be protecting her not violating her. a girl wants to feel protected by her boyfriend not abused by him. you need to make it up to her big time. have you heard of the band evanescenc? listen to the songs can you forgive me agian and october. I bet it will mean a lot to her if you sing her one of these songs. or if you want you can write her your own song. hope this helps and don't ever do that to her agian! or she will never forgive you EVER AGIAN!

• i would think my boyfriend was a complete ass. so really make it up to her.

What Guys Said 6

• Well, for starters, you messed that one up royally.

You should feel guilty for what you did, and it sounds like you do have some degree of remorse. Her brother, however, is the least of your worries. Instead, you should think of the most painful thing that she could do to your genitalz, and pretend that she is coming to do it to you as you read this. What you did was unacceptable.

You pushed the bounds.

You royally messed up.

If you want her back, you have some serious explaining to do.

No means no. and there is no measure to the amount of vengance she may extract on you.

I would bet that she is upset with you. Just assume that, fool.

If you want to turn this around, then you had better start apologizing. That is the only thing you can do, but don't expect good results.

• No means no guy. Don't ever forget it. Forcing a girl to do something she doesn't want to do constitutes assault and you can be charged with it if she so chooses.

She was crying and had her face turned away from you; how hard should a smack in the head be for you to see that she's upset.

If she tells her brother then you should expect a confrontation; and you deserve it.

• Your horrible, is she says stop THEN YOU STOP. If you think you have something with this girl then you should talk about it! Not do w/e the f*** you want. If you were just using her as some fling and wouldn't stop, that's just as bad and I'd be scared of the fact that she might charge you, not that her brother is gonna kill you.

• Yep--I do think this young man is not even aware of how serious that is...I am so glad you gentlemen on here are pointing this out! Thank you!

• Why whern she asked you to stop you didn't , give her sometime and try to apologize to her .

• What a dumba$$ thing to do. you got what you deserved and yeah, if her brother does permanent damage to you. Go on you. You better enter the Witness Protection Program quick.OH wait.you're a criminal. weeerrrrrrrrrrrrnt weeeeeeeeeeeerrrnt werrrrrrrrrrr.

• Wow, you screwed up huge, if a girl tells you to stop you stop and you don't, you can get hit legally and or even get worked over by her family or friends. She is deffinately upset with you. her brother might not kill you but he may beat you up, I would reccomend apologizing, never doing anything like that ever again, and making it up to her and being sincere.