I met this guy online?

I met a guy online, I really wasn't expecting to, but I tried it, because my friend found her love on there. But this guy came on real strong at first now he has back way off, like he would call or text every day. the last two days he has barley said hey. I know he is also talking to other women as I am also talking to other guys. But this guy really sticks out compared to the others. Should I ask him why he is being cold? Or just cut him loose?

Most Helpful Guy

• ask him!, I am having the same problem with a girl but she said she's not into a relationship which is cool but now hasn't texted in a couple days and haven't seen in a week! he might be waiting for you!

• Couple days at least its not a couple weeks like what some girl doing to me.

What Guys Said 1

• Barley is good in beer. lol. Anyways being serious here I'm kinda in a similar situation if you know he is talking to other women ask him what he thinks about you and him together. How about these other guys your talking to what's going on there. just friends or ? you dating multiple guys... If someone sticks out and is different then the rest you should see where it goes. So you just seeing each other to official bf/gf.

What Girls Said 1

• Definitely talk to him about it. I'm personally not big on the whole online relationship idea but that is just my preference. My one friend is engaged to a guy she met this way, so for some people it is the right thing. Talk to him seriously, explain how you feel, and ask what's up. Depending on his answer, it should be more clear whether you should keep him around or cut him loose!