Would you date a girl/guy that had dyslexia?

just wondering.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think half the people that post on this site are dyslexic. I don't see why a person being dyslexic would deter my from being interested in a relationship with them. From what I know it wouldn't hinder their ability to have friends or to carry on a stimulating conversation or to love. Dyslexia is a learning disability not a social one.

What Girls Said 2

• why would I care--it's not like I am grading their literary essays.

• yea I would.my boyfriend is dylexic and we've been happy together for the last year and a half.in my opinion its just a word.

What Guys Said 3

• YES! The fun factor in that would be amazing. Ill pay for dinner, and write I romance letters backwards. SWEET!

• Yes. As long as she wasn't a stuck-up bitch, or a prissy girly girl. I would treat her as if she didn't have dyslexia. No problem.

• I wouldn't only date her, I'd prefer it that she had some kind of funkyness. I despise the genetical "superior" or so called "perfect" breeds! watch the movie "Gaticka".