Should I date my friend?

well this girl who's a close friend of minds told my best friend that if she ever break's up with her boyfriend, the first person she would come after would be me. oh and she doesn't know that I know this. So a couple days later she starts texting and calling me almost everyday. about a week passes by and she breaks up with her boyfriend. Me and her start to get closer. she tells me she is so done and he's such an asshole to her. which he really is, but then a few days past by and I find out that they got back together. even though they got back together she still texts me and we even chill together for lunch or something. so today she tells me they broke up again. should I take her word for it or should I just leave it alone? because she still might have feelings for him.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I think you should wait until they are done for good. You don't want to be in the middle of a yo-yo relationship.