Girls: Which of these would you more likely respond positively to?

There are 2 guys.

Guy A: The guy who actually flat out asks you on a date. You don't really know his personality all that much but you love his confidence and you think he is good-looking so you may accept his invitation to take you out to dinner to see where this could possibly go.

Guy B: The guy who you have gotten to know over a period of time. Over this period of time you have realized that this guy has a golden personality and is overall such an amazing guy and you have found him to be quite attractive. Only problem is, he has not asked you out on a date. You 2 become really good friends and you may either decide to let nature take its course and let a relationship between you 2 happen naturally. Or you could try and see if a relationship could happen if you ask him out on a date yourself.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guy B sucks.

I'm in that situation now. So frusturating. I like him and he likes me, but he won't ask me out. So instead of liking him more I'm starting to hate the guy. I can't figure out whether he likes me as a friend or if he likes more me than that.

What Girls Said 2

• B That's how my relationship went. It's better to know the person first. And I wouldn't want to open up to someone I don't know too well, so I'd probably say no to A. A would seem like if I was born with some bad condition, he wouldn't go for me. Whereas B would, because he sees more I guess.

• omg the same thing is legit happening to me now... I've become amazing "friends" with the guy b type and he's bot making any moves! its becoming really frustrating... id ask him out but I'm scared that if he rejects that we will lose our friendship

What Guys Said 0