Your first time being dumped

How long did it take to recover?

Did you dump anyone before being dumped? if so did you feel bad for your exes?

What age were you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Mm... I haven't technically been dumped. I guess. But, a guy I really liked who was REALLY leading me on went awol on me. Which sucked. A LOT. Anyway, that happened pretty recently so I'm still getting over it. I did "dump" someone, although I object to that term. It makes it seem a lot harsher than it really was. I did feel bad because I knew that he really liked me but I just didn't feel the same any more. At that point, I think I was like 15. Sounds young, but it wasn't a stupid "i love you", "no I love you!" relationship.

What Girls Said 4

• I was 15 years old. Lasted for about 3 months. I never said the "I love Yous" things. And I was the one who dumped him. I came to realize that even though we're 1 years apart. (He was 14) That he was REALLY immature. Which made me feel like I was baby sitting most of the time while dating him. So I ended it. I did feel some sparks with and for him. It was painful to do, but I didn't feel like we're right for each other. I didn't feel bad for him, maybe a tiny bit. But overall, I did get over him, took me about 4 weeks. Because I already realized I didn't like him how I used too, its cause we started things off too fast. And my feelings slowly died away.

• I broke up with my first boyfreind after three months (very clingy) then my next boyfreind broek up with me after a month and a half. I was 18. Took me about a month becasue that is when my school went on break and I didn't have to see him anymore (lived in the same building)

• It didn't take me long to recover from my first love, because a month after he broke up with me - I met an amazing guy who was ten times better than he was!

• i was 20, never dumped anyone, first relationship and it took me about 5 months to fully not care anymore

What Guys Said 0