1) Do women put a guy into the "creepy" or "undateable" category based on looks, and can the guy get out of that "stereotype" easily?I have a nagging suspicion that a lot of women locally see "surface" things and don't want to date me...I feel that for some odd reason, a lot of women will also take a certain thing positive about me and turn it into a fault.I love kids, and work with them a lot. So I could either be "a sensitive good father type" or "childish and immature." Out of that, I feel like I end up stuck with a lot of women having the opinion that I'm "childish" or "creepy" because I'm a young guy who can play with kids...I work for myself, but I don't ask out women a lot, so I could either be a gutsy independent risk-taker, or someone who "never takes a risk in his life." And I feel like I'm lumped into the second category somewhat unfairly. I'm not a pushover (haven't been for a long time), but I'm not nasty, so it's not that I'm "a wuss", or that "I do everything to impress a woman" or that I'm "mean and antisocial." 2) How can I get more women to see the good stuff without bragging too much? 3) And is the surface stuff (looks, money) more important to a lot of women in their 20's than the things you have to look a little deeper for?Do you feel, deep down, some guys can be unfairly lumped into the "creep" or "loser" category when he doesn't do anything creepy, but just isn't currently super successful?
Most Helpful Girl
1) Yes, and No. If you have a great personality, like it seems you do.. MAKE YOURSELF dateable.. trust me girls will approach you more often.
2) Go to clubs with a friend, go out to church groups, the park.. a lot of times if you go to the beach or a park girls are more free and they are really acting like they would if you guys were in love because they have no stress.
3) Yes and No. Goldiggers, ytes. People who want commitment and nothing but it, Not at all. If you have a job, and you are trying to get money.. then you are good to go. As for looks, people like different things. Some girls want only money, and good looks. Some want the "ugly" guys.. not saying you are ugly but they want them just so that other girls will never flirt with the guy and things. But at the end of the day it all comes down to fate, what happens..happens. No matter what you say or do.. it's what was meant to happen.
4) No I don't. Maybe you are not in that category. Because all I know is ONE guy, just ONE that is in that category and I am younger than 18.. He texts my friends and stuff and he's like hey are you friends with - - - ( my name ) ?
They say yah and he's like " I think she's really really hott" and all this other stuff, when I think he's totally disgusting and he has like a stalkerish personality.. Like I was laying with my friend at this school thing trying not to have to work.. like we were hiding but trying to sleep and he just walked back and like stared at us.. I got so freaked out!