Guys, if you are friends with her?

if you're good friends with a good looking girl but, she has slept with 2 people you know. one of which is a really good friend of yours, would you consider dating her?

the good friend she slept with was a FWB for about a month.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, wouldn't go near her. I would feel like she is making her rounds. I want a girl that none of my friends have slept with. If I ever got married I don't think I would like the thought knowing 1 of my friends Fucked my wife. But that's just me.

• is there anyway she could convince him that she wanted a relationship and not just a hookup?

What Girls Said 1

• I've never been in this situation but I think it depends on the people involved. If he really liked the girl and the time she slept with his friend was meaningless he might still want to date her. On the other hand, if she was serious with his good friend he might not want to, or he might also think she's been around too much.