I text him and told him how I felt?

I text my ex and told him how I felt I put the finally nail in our back and forth its over and done with I don't think her ever loved me cause he didn't reply back do you

Most Helpful Girl

• i read your one comment where you said what you texted him. and I have to say, that was so sweet. and I really wish I would've thought of that to say to my ex the last time when I was trying to get him back. the part about "just stuck in what love wasnt" was ME! ugh...these guys just don't get that sometimes we have to lose them to see what was really wrong and what we really needed to change, but they refuse to give us another chance.

the fact that he didn't text back, isn't a good sign in my opinion. because it was a heartfelt text. and, if he doesn't answer the phone, you have to text. what else can you do besides email which is basically the same thing. I say let it rest for now...give it a day or two, and try again. if you love him, don't give up so easily. until he tells you "leave me alone, stop contacting me"...i would keep trying every few days. good luck:)

• thank you like I been saying everybody mess up but they should have a chance to make it right just because we hurt them doesn't me we don't love them you get hurt you just have to grow from it and believe in yal I hope he text but I don't know want him back but I don't want to bag just have to see what happens but they need to wake up and be man and stop running from people who care bout them

What Guys Said 1

• why would he reply to you dumping him(seemingly cruelly)

• i text him and said this I don't know if you've moved on.but I miss you bring there.maybe I didn't know what love was or maybe I was just stuck in what love wasn't but I know I love you but that probably doesn't matter to you anymore he dumped me I begged and pleaded with him and now he acts like he doesn't care

What Girls Said 4

• heres the thing men answer when they get ready. begging and pleading doesn't work. give him his space so he can figure out what he wants. my ex and I have a roller coaster of a relationship but before when we broke up I would text and call and confess undying love as soon as I said I give up I'm not calling and I gave him space low and behold he called. time really does heal all...

• That's ok- you finally got what you wanted, which is the truth. Now you can stop wasting your time with him and move on with your life.

• yeah he didn't care enough to text back and I shouldn care enough to hold on

• Always handle your serious business face to face. Texting is over-rated. I ignore texts all the time. I take one on one conversations more seriously.

It's not cool to play games if you want to talk something out do it in front of him.

or

he'll get back to you on his own time if he wants

• he the king of games I don't wanna show up at his house and I don't wanna go to his job that's why I text

• don't be so available to him, let him call and ignore him a few times, let him wonder what you're up to.

Some men get comfortable knowing what the ladies are up to. They get sick when they are ignored and when they don't know what you're doing. If you want this to be over let it be but if not, some men have to be trained.

• much respect on that one

• Well if it was the final nail... then there wouldn't be a need for him reply.