In a college class, how soon can I ask a girl to hang out?

My friends say I move too fast, but when I asked for their advice... They recommended sitting next to a girl for an entire semester, then hoping we have another class together some other time.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe day 2 or 3, day one is just a getting to know her kinda thing and then day 2 she would look foward to seeing you in class again and day 3 blahblahblah ha ha don't wait too long she'd get bored :o

What Girls Said 2

• Give it a few days of getting to know her and then ask her to grab coffee with you or something. But definitely talk to her for a few days first!

• Get to know her and talk to her a bit (sitting next to her is a good start). Then you can definitely ask her out, since there'd probably be a better chance of her saying yes if you don't just ask her out of the blue without ever talking to her before.

What Guys Said 1

• An entire semester?

You can ask her out day 1 if you want/have the courage to.