My boyfriend posted a pic of himself kissing a girl (the girl was a picture on a wall) and even tho I am...?

very secure but I felt disrespected. I sent him a private message, to which the subject line was "nice profile pic" and in the message I wrote "how sweet isn't it". He changed the picture asap. Did I over react? I am not going to mention it but I did not want to feel disrespected. Should I have done something different?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girl I think you UNDER reacted. He is your boyfriend, he kissed another girl, and on top of that he told the world. In my opinion, that would be grounds for kicking his head into a volcano.

• It was a girl on a poster, she was not a real person.

• Oh. Hahaha. XD Then don't kick his head into a volcano. You did have a reason to be mad, though.

What Guys Said 2

• LOL, you practically didn't say anything. I suppose you were right to feel disrespected, I wouldn't have cared though. I think you should bring it up though.

• you might want to clarify if he kissed an actual person or a picture. just fyi.

• It was a girl on a wall. As in, a picture, not a real person. Kinda obvious, she explained it enough?

What Girls Said 5

• I absolutely agree with what you did. It doesn't matter if the girl was real or not, if you are not comfortable with it, you should definitely communicate this to him. The fact that you did it privately was also very respectable because since it is just a poster, you didn't go and blow it out of proportion... I would have probably done the same thing :)

• I think you reacted very rationally. I would talk to him though to see why he put that pic up in the first place.

• I might have asked him about it face to face and see his reaction...

• omg I'd freak out and then send him a very mad message, and you didn't overreacted... he really disrespected you.

• He is trying to make you jealouse,Trying to see what will your reaction be!

why? I don't know.

Guys are complicated.