• Ask
  • myTake

My guy friend french kissed me..does he like me or is he messing w/me?

I have little crush on 1 of my classmates but neither of us were ready for boyfriend/girlfriend so we just became friends till now & its been 2 years... Show More

well he's 33, p. rican/ ecuadorian, he's an LPN right now working at Riker's Island in NY. He wants to go back to school to become an RN and I remember in the beginning of our friendship he told me he want's to get his priorities straightened out first.

Most Helpful Opinion

• sounds like he thought you didn't like it... so he got bummed out and moved on. don't give up hope though... he may still like you. maybe his phone is dead... maybe he is out of minutes. there are several factors you should consider.

• But I did tell him I like the kiss & he said he really enjoyed it. Or do you thnk he's just testing me or what?

What Guys Said 3

• Maybe, it would seem so. Just ask him. 0:-)

• I think he still likes you but isn't sure about what he wants because its obvious the he cares for you (at least in my opinion). Don't give up until you know what's really going on and the make a decision from there. Good luck

• Well I still haven't heard from him. I guess he don't like me. Oh well.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!