Plentyoffish.com To date or not to date...

what is plentyof fish - it seems as if it is used in every music video these days and all my friends want me to sign on it - typical because I am the only one without a boyfriend. And who here is on it - I just think it is hilarious since almost everyone is using it in every conversation!

And have we lost contact with the world so much that we must stick to cyber dating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I signed up about a year ago. Most the people that use that site seem to only want a ONS. I had about 5 replys in about a week 4 where from very obesse women lol that basicly told me they would like to meet up some place so we can screw lol. And there was one girl who seemed pretty nice but we didn't have anything in common so it wasn't gonna work out.

What Guys Said 2

• If its free than sure you have nothing to lose. Just make a profile and I believe you can choose if you want to date the person or not. Just make a profile and see if anyone messages you. I never heard of the site until now but I checked it out and its worth trying.

• Are there many young people or just old people on there because I'm 18 in less than 6 months

Anyone answer

What Girls Said 2

• PoF isn't cyber dating, just cyber matching. The site is pretty good as long as you're picky and stick to your standards. Yes, you will get messages from losers but there are nice guys/gals on there too. Why not give it a try? You could be surprised and if not just delete the profile. Good luck to you on your search.

• well just to let you know, like a on the side comment, I have read in magazines that some times some people pay others to set up an account and to send flirty messages out to others for them. These people get paid a lot to do the online dating for others.

I'm sure this is not always the case, but yes I think internet dating is fine. I met my guy through facebook but we met before when we were in elementary school. But I would not have met him again if not for facebook so I totally think it's a good thing.

best of luck