Never been kissed! I'm turning 20 this year and I've still never been kissed! HELP!!

It seems like I live in a world where there are no guys.

When I was 17, I was like, no big deal, it will happen someday...

But it didn't. Then I started closing myself off, I felt weird because I'd never been kissed by a guy, never been touched... never even held hands!

Then I felt like there was something wrong with me, and I had a lot of trouble with body issues, but I am mostly over that now, I'm relatively confident in myself, and I know its not because of how I look. But I just can't seem to signal to guys that I'm open, omg I'm SO open!

But I worry about it pretty much every day, I feel like a refugee from the 1800s! So, my question is...

How weird is it that I've still never been kissed?

and also,

Once I get a guy close enough to kiss, should I tell him he's the first?

HELP!

i agree that I need to get out of my comfort zone, but I'm really shy. I'm finding it hard to change.you're saying just kiss some guy, I don't think I could just up and do that, or else I probably would have already, lol.and should I tell him

Most Helpful Girl

• I have never been kissed or out on a date and I am about to be 19. Don't sweat it girl. You will find the right guy and be glad he was your first kiss not some awkward teen in muddle school;) I worry about it a lot too, but in the scheme of things it really isn't a big deal, there are some great guys out there who will understand. You just have to find them:) good luck, I'm in the same boat.

What Guys Said 7

• I can be your first...JK. No what you should do is open your self up to every one. Let your personality shine, and the right guy will come around. Unless you don't want it to be special, than just go flirt around a bar or give me a call... JK. If you know someone you like just get to know him and if you still like him, just start to flirt with him. Keep flirting with him as often as you can, but keep to your personality. If he likes you, he will ask you out sooner or later. Even if he doesn't you can still win him over with time. Don't ever change yourself for anyone, unless its personal high jean (which you probably don't need to change). And when your about to kiss him just pull away a little and say "its my first time" and than go back in. If you want to ask me any other questions about how to kiss him just send me a message or add a comment.

• It's not that weird. There are more like you than you think. And even if you were the only one, who cares? It will happen for you. You're in a great position. You can go out and talk to any guy you want and try to get something going. I'm sure you can find a nice guy who will be patient with you. If he's not patient, he doesn't deserve you.

• Meh if you're that worked up about it. Just go to some party and kiss some random dudes. Shouldn't be that hard.

I don't think its weird, its the result of lack of effort. Like you mentioned, you didn't care. But now that you're getting older, it terrifies you. Just do it. Nothing wrong with you. The only reason you haven't kissed anybody is because you haven't tried.

• Pick some of the drunk ones. lol

Yeah you should tell them. You might be surprised that a lot of guys will like that about you.

• Find a guy you like and take your time ...ok your only 20 as for my self I didn't have my fist kiss until I was about 21 and that was only kissing...

• If it's weird then we're weird together. lol I'm 21 and I've never held hands. I've never even hung out with a girl 1 on 1. I don't think it's weird. Just uncommon.

• I know how you feel, I'm in the same situation you are actually worst I'll be 21 in a few weeks and like you never had any real physical contact with the opposite sex. Is it normal or not... I don't know but I take it this way, I rather wait and have a first kiss that mean something then just hook up with some stranger. Also, you don't have to wait to be kissed, I'm a guy and lets just say sometimes...ok, most of the times we are idiots if you know a guy friend that you like why not just kiss him just might make his day lol. Anyway I doubt my answer provided any real answer to your question but at least you know that you're not alone in this situation.

What Girls Said 1

• It's not weird at all, I know plenty of women your age who have never been kissed/had a bf/etc. Decide what your boundaries are; do you want your first kiss to be with the first hot guy you see when you're drunk at a bar, or do you want it to be with someone special? Try stepping out of your comfort zone when it comes to meeting men. Volunteer, introduce yourself to people at parties, try online dating, and always accept invitations to anything your invited to if it helps you meet new people.