hy is it that when we were having sex he kept kissing the side of my face and my eye lids?

Okay so I have been with two different guys. I had sex with one just recently. So here's a question for you guys. Why is it that when we were having sex he kept kissing the side of my face and my eye lids? He didn't really kiss me on the lips when we were doing it. but when we weren't he would be fine making out with me. I'm just curious because the other guy I was with would only kiss me on the lips.

Most Helpful Guy

• eyelids? Hmmm that is interesting, I never did that before. LOL it looks to me as though this guy has been reading his sisters copy of cosmos! Let's hope its his sisters copy LOL

What Guys Said 2

• When I kiss on the lips I feel a deep conection, maybe he wasent that serious, Or maybe he thinks youe eyes are irresitable I think that's it. If you want him to kiss you more on the lips why don't you just go for his lips more, He'll get the point.

• There is a thought that kissing on the lips during sex indicates a more serious connection; what ever you may want to read into that.

What Girls Said 0