Question for young women (18 +) Do you find there is a lack of good men to date?

Who actually have ambition and drive? Or who are mature etc.. explain

Most Helpful Girl

• most definitely. I know more single girls than guys. it seems so much easier for a guy to get into a relationship

• I would definitely argue that last part...

• That last part is bull-crap...it is WAY easier for girls. not even close

• "I know more single girls than guys" well maybe that has to do with the population being more females than males. Women now have a higher population than men.

What Girls Said 11

• No, not really, but then again, I think it depends on your environment and who you choose to surround yourself with. For example, I'm active in university honors and work at a medical school. Just in the course of those two activities I meet TONS of smart, ambitious, mature individuals who would likely make great boyfriends for the right person. Based on my experience, I'd have to say if you think there aren't good men out there, you're looking in the wrong places for them.

• Yes, definitely. I like smart, funny guys who actually want to improve themselves or learn new things. But a lot of guys these days think that all that matters is being popular amongst the guys or getting the hotest girl. They don't care about important stuff like brains or improving themselves. I think most smart girls would intimidate those type of guys because they don't just accept them for being idiots, or immature. I haven't dated a decent intelligent guy for a while, I'm always the mature one or the smart one in the relationship, its hard to find a guy who thinks intelligence or improving himself is important. Its mostly just drinking, sports, cars or sex. I want someone who is on the same level as me in intelligence, maturity and ambition, but its nearly impossible to find at this age.

• no and yes no to the ambition and drive but no man will EVER be mature becuase my dad is nearly 60 and he still plays pranks on me and my mum! but then again that's apart of men that we all love it makes them fun!

• IM not old enough to answer but then again the more opinions the better, and Speaking of which yes there are being less good guys to date it's like they've gone to extinction. Some look\act like a little kids even probably to young to date you would think, but there are some guys that are mature enough to really like the girl they're dating (even though he may act like a little kid with his friends). We miss the gentleman, I wonder what happened to them...

• yup - guys nowadays are just guys - you really can't find real men with ambition these days

• Its not the problem of the lack of good men, but the problem of having that mutual attraction.

I have many great genuine guy friends and they would be great as boyfriends. But it has to click!

And I have trouble with that..

• definitely. Guys seem to only have one thing on thier mind in college.

• That should be getting their education so they can financially support a family someday in the future. You gotta think though, guys that are actually like that, what I just said, are guys that aren't going to try and get in a relationship with girls because they are focused on their studies. So therefore the only guys left for girls to meet and possibly date are the ones who want nothing but sex.

• Yes definitely. They're all so immature. It's hard to find a good boyfriend nowadays.

• No, I don't think so. I think you just prhased the question wrongly ;)

You'd better asked : Do you find there is a lack of men who are self-assured enough so you could date them because they wouldn't ignore you and back off?^^

• Yes and no. There's no guy out there who satisfies all the so-called-good-criterias that we want in a man. So compromise and certain level of acceptance is needed whilst dating a guy :)

• I'm 16- sorry. But, um YES. Guys my age (even 18+) are far from mature and the only ambition they have is to have sex with every girl they meet!

What Guys Said 0