Kissing help please!!!

So I'm going to hook up with this guy tomorrow but never actually made out with anyone...help!

Most Helpful Guy

• Somehow I think you'll do OK. The species has survived for about half a million years and the population keeps growing!

What Guys Said 1

• You should probably make out before you have sex. Kiss him and make out for awhile before you hook guys hook up. It will be better.

What Girls Said 3

• Ok well not to be mean OK how old are you number one. It helps to know because with me age comes more expectations. When I was 10 I believe it really didn't matter because we both did not know how to kiss. But I don't know it will be natural. Run your fingers through his hair when you are doing it or something like that

• The best answer I can give you is just let it happen I find if you try and plan that kinda stuff out on evey position and movement its going to go horribly wrong.

just be calm and enjoy it ;) have fun!

• You're probably not ready for sex if you haven't made out with someone before. Try making out with one of your girl friends so they can let you know if you're a good kisser and what you can improve on. Plus, girls are just better kissers.