When Should I Expect The First Fight?

I've been dating this guy now for about 2 months and things have been great. No fights, no stress, just good times. We get along great. I'm just wondering when I should expect the first fight/disagreement or even if I should expect it. I know it depends in each relationship but I'm getting worried. I feel like we're getting along suspiciously well. Maybe I'm just nervous because I really like him but I like to be prepared.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why do girls do this? If you looking for someone to tell you " if you haven't had a fight after three and a half months, you should be worried", you watch a little too much t.v.

Enjoy the good times! It takes a pretty messed up guy to go out of his way to p*ss of his girlfriend just to see her mad. If anything, the first fight would probably arise out of you feeling nervous that you guys should have had a fight already. That'd make you feel really bad, because it was a fight that you guys never should have had in the first place.

People make way too many mistakes in their lives for someone to be anxious for them to make one more. Go to the movies, hang out around the house. Spend time with each other and feel happy that you have a boyfriend who knows you well enough that you guys don't have to fight, respects you enough that he never makes you feel less than you are, and cares enough about you to worry if something is wrong (Because I'm sure he's asked you if anything was wrong recently). Not many girls have what you have.

Don't stress, be happy.

Tahj

What Guys Said 2

• Everything is fine. Sometimes things are perfect. Don't look for problems that aren't there. Guys hate paranoid girls.

Fights are when people get all bent out of shape when they feel less important to the other, or ignored, or lied to, etc. Don't let your suspicion ruin something seemingly perfect.

• If you really want to have a fight then shout at him. Otherwise don't worry about it cause if a fight wants to appear it will when it wants to. Not when you expect it.

What Girls Said 1

• If you are preparing yourself for a fight, I feel like you are only going to create a situation that causes a fight. Fights aren't fun. It will happen when it happens, enjoy the peace while you can!