Should I break up with my boyfriend?

Me and my boyfriend started going out almost 3 years ago and I absolutely love him. In school he has other girls practically on top of him right in front of me and he doesn't do anything about so I just walk away. Lately he has been hanging out with his friends more than me. He hardly ever calls anymore I have to call him but I love him. What should I do ?

the other day he slept over my house and we didn't do anything like he wanted but when I was gunna go to sleep I put my head on his chest like I always do and he said something to me about it and it pissed me off so I just went and slept in the guest room

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you confronted him about it?There's no point in holding on unless you know the connection is still there, 3 years is a long time to be with somebody maybe he just needs some room to breathe? Just talk to him about it, and tell him how you feel. A relationship is a 2 way street, communication has to be from both ends if nobody says anything, then its not really a relationship, hope you work things out

• I do give him room to breathe. I'm not a clingy girlfriend . and I have said something to him about it and he just says I don't think that they were on top of me . and then he gets mad at me for saying something to him .

What Guys Said 2

• I think you should not give him so much attention. Make him wonder why you don't seem interested. Basically, give him a taste of hi own medicine! If he doesn't care about girls pushing up on him he won't care if guys are pushing up on you .And if he still don't get it .Find a interest in someone else because Ur wasting Ur time and effort.

• I can't have guys be like on top of me cause that's not the kind of person I am. even if I did let guys be on top of me he would care . he gets so mad when I talk to any guy except my brother and his brother.

• status update: I would never say something like that to you when you do that. I should be happy that you would even want to put your head on my chest. very sentimental moment for you and i

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should stand back and asses the situation. I'm sure your a smart girl so you can see what's not good for you. If your not happy what's the point of holding on to something that's only upsetting you. After you look at things confront him and take it from there. If he loves you the way that you love him then he would be willing to adjust things just to please you. But if he does the opposite then take your love somewhere else!