Do You Prefer to Text a Girl or Call?

Guys, if you have a girl you are interested in or are dating, would you prefer to text her? Or would you rather call and speak with her in person? I am referring to just casual conversations back and forth.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd rather call for one it shows you're confident, and text message conversations never seem real to me people communicate differently over text msgs than they do when you actually talk to them. Most of the time I call or text a girl it's only to set something up where we can meet face to face I keep phone communication to a minimum in general unless it's my girlfriend.

What Guys Said 8

• I hate calling because without seeing someone face to face it is so easy to slip up and misinterpret something. Over text it is even easier BUT you have time to think and reread and if you do misread something it is easier to cover up. But I like to skype. Still though text is best because you can go about your day and puts both people in control. Calling is much more romantic though.

• Calling is seen to be rather important, more "human"

Texting is fine during work hours

Each has it's place in a good relationship.

• Maybe I am old fashioned, but I would prefer to talk to a girl on the phone. That being said, I don't like leaving voice mail messages. I would rather have a conversation. Texting isn't appropriate to ask someone out on a date. It should be on the phone or in person. After you have established a relationship, texting is OK for quick info exchange and stuff. But not real conversations.

• Depends. Texting takes away the problem of awkward silences and a need to keep the conversation moving. But if you actually have something serious to talk about, call

• Text

• Text. I personally hate calling. I think its kinda stupid.

• text!

• I prefer calling her and speak with her in person. It's much better!

What Girls Said 0