Why doesn't my boyfriend call me?

Hi I'm having relationship trouble, can someone help me out?

My boyfriend and I have been together for 3 months now and I know he cares about me a lot but I'm a little confused and upset about the current situation: he went to a hokey camp for 5 days where they were not allowed any electronics. fair enough. But he promised me that he'd call me as soon as he got back but it's been 2 days now since he's gotten back and nothing. Also my best friend is his best friend as well and I was on skype to her and she told me she'd just spent the last hour talking to him and saying that he's really busy and that's why he hasn't called. But they were obviously just on the phone together why couldn't he call me then or just send me a quick text? Also I've noticed he's been on facebook recently (by his recent activity) and he could have inboxed me or something but nothing. So I tried calling him but he didn't pick up. I don't know what to think and it's upsetting me a lot. Your advice would be highly appreciated :)

10
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• send him a facebook message with some what of what you just told us how you felt about him not contacting you since he got back.