Should I text him again or just wait a few days/ for him to text me?

We used to text a lot and the last time we actually had a conversation it lasted four hours with really long texts then he said he had to go. I texted him the next day and we had a four line conversation. Then I texted him the day after that and he said he couldn't text right then.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 1

• He's losing interest?

Men are like that, poor dears.

What Girls Said 3

• What did you two talk about during the long conversation? He may really be busy and sometimes guys just don't really like to text. I think that girls like to text all the time no matter what they are doing but if a boy is occupied, he doesn't want to multi-task by texting too.

• We talk about everything. At one point we were both hyper and we were talking about Unicorns. but we mostly talked about our favorite color, favorite bands, favorite seasons, school, and everything else I can think of.

• i would just leave him alone until he texts you

• Maybe relationships aren't meant to be built through 160 character blocks of text? Why don't you try calling him?

• leave him alone. don't text again. he's losing interest